Pounds Lost

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"The Pilot": Rules and Guidelines

This is a major commitment. I'm making an effort to turn my physical life around. I have a regular blog on which I talk about "meaningless nothings" (*snicker*), but this blog is purely to make myself be more honest... with.... myself.... ?
I'm not going to put what I had to eat today. It doesn't count (denial) because I'm starting tomorrow.
This is called "The Eat Clean Diet". It consists of eating fresh, "clean", unprocessed foods. It always consists of training your body to eat ever 2-3 hours. This keeps your metabolism up and running.
Here are the "good" foods.....

LEAN proteins- chicken, turkey, nuts, protein powders
Veggies
Fruits
Cheeses (with the exception of of yellow)
Clif Bars
Oatmeal
Brown/Wild rice
Rice cakes
Corn tortillas
Eggs
Yogurt
Water, water, and more water

I'm sure there are other things I can eat, I just can't remember them. :) Another rule is not eating ANY carbs (not even fruit) after 2pm.

Okay, I'm watching Biggest Loser, and I am SO going to do this!! Bring it on, bitches!!!!

1 comment:

  1. woot woot!!!! i'm tot stoked! your gonna look so hawt!!! lol!!! do it for rob!

    ReplyDelete